Wanna make your rims look brand new?
Alloy Wheel Repair Kit instantly fix curb damage, scratches, slight dents, installation damages, sanding marks and any possible damage of alloy wheels, synthetic wheels, steel rims and hubcaps and more on the similar materials. It saves you car repairing cost - no extra tools required!
Repair Any Flaw on Car Wheels
Designed to repair minor damages ranging from scuffs to scratches and dents to curb rash.
Utilizes paint that perfectly matches the paint on most alloy wheels for a flawless looking job.
All-in-1 Tool Kit
No additional tools or materials required.
Proper repairs are able to withstand car washes and are resistant to both vibration and heat up to 266°F.
Works for alloy wheels or steel wheels and can be used for hubcaps.
- Clean the damaged alloy wheel with Alcohol prep pad.
- Confirm the repair area. If it is slightly damaged, use wet sandpaper to accommodate the outlines to repaired surface, and lacquer repair area with alloy silver.
- If the damage area is large or with dents, use the repair adhesive. Press out the needed repair adhesive to a mat. Mix 2 components to a consistent grey mass with spatula provided (Finish the mixing within 2-4mins)
- Fill with the mixed adhesive to overflow the damaged area. Dry for 15 mins.
- Use wet sandpaper to accommodate the outlines to repaired surface. Please repeat step 3 and 4 if needed.
- Clean the repair area and apply a thin layer of lacquer by brush.
- Leave it at least 12 hours before using the car and full cure takes ~3 days.
- Net Content (Repair Glue): 6ml
- 1 x Repair Glue (6ml)
- 1 x Silver Gray Paint (5ml)
- 1 × Sanding File
- 2 x Gloves
- 2 x Cotton Swabs
- 2 x Paint Brush
- 2 x Alcohol Prep Pads
- 2 x Plastic Spatula
- 1 x Instruction Manual